Our client was redesigning and installing a new kitchen. They also wanted to replace existing lighting in the dining room with new LED downlights to improve the aesthetics of the area and lower their power bills.
- Installed new power points in convenient locations.
- Rewired existing cabling to suit the new kitchen layout.
- Positioned and hung new pendant lights to add style and sophistication to the space.
- Installed new oven and cooktop.
- Installed new energy efficient downlights, making the area bright and functional.
A beautiful new kitchen that not only looks modern and chic but also has a low environmental impact. The owners are thrilled with their new kitchen and dining lighting and have already seen a positive change in their energy bill.
Renovating your home? Then you should contact professionals to help you design your wonderful lighting in the most cost-effective way possible. Contact Dawson Electric’s staff today to discuss all your lighting needs.