The owners of a warm house in Greenslopes started a cooling home project to combat the uncomfortable heat that Brisbane can experience all year round. An important aspect of this project was to install new, efficient ceiling fans in each room.
- 4 Black Hunter-Pacific Ceiling Fan
The owners chose black for the ceiling fans as it is a great way to modernise a house.
The benefits of ceiling fans
- Makes a room feel up to 8 degrees cooler
- Greater energy efficiency than air conditioning.
- Ceiling fans work more efficiently than pedestal fans at circulating the air around a room and they take up less space.
- Ceiling fans in Brisbane are a necessity and are often used all year round.
How much do ceiling fans cost?
Ceiling fans range significantly between styles and blade materials (timber, MDF, stainless steel, aluminium or plastic). If aesthetics aren’t important, or you just need a cheap reliable ceiling fan for a rental property, basic white fans start at around $80. However, more complex designs ceiling fans with greater functionality can cost in excess of $1000.
One cool, efficient and trendy house, with extremely happy owners!