Our emergency electrician recently attended to an electrical job on the southside of Brisbane to a customer who had no power.
What we did
Our expert Southside Brisbane Electrician attended the job and identified the problem as a burnt out fuse in the switchboard. If left unattended this can lead to extended loss of power, burnt out fuses or worst case scenario, a house fire. In this case the problem was identified as being from an overused air conditioner. It had been a very hot week and the air conditioner had been on for an extended period of time.
A fuse is a great way of protecting yourself and your family in the long term but can be a pain in the short term when the power goes out. It is possible that a fuse keeps blowing because it is overloaded. If you are unsure make sure you get a licensed electrician to check it out for you. Our client thought he was doing the right thing by replacing his fuse each time it blew but it was always overloaded.
The client was very happy that himself and his family were safe. He is now armed with more safety knowledge for the future.